Professor of Medicine; Chief of General Internal Medicine
- Managing Behavior and Eliminating Harm: Moving Towards a Just and Safe Culture. Rosenberg EI. Risk Rx. 2014 Vol 11 No 1, January-March.
- Genuardi, F. J., Kelly, M. N., Rosenberg, E. I., Black, E. W., & Dawson, K. (2019). Teaching Students How to Improve Safety and Quality in Two Children’s Hospitals: Building a Pediatric Clerkship Patient Safety and Quality Experience. Academic Pediatrics, 19(6), 712-715. doi:10.1016/j.acap.2019.04.008
Professor of Medicine; Medical Director
- Revisiting patient communication training: an updated needs assessment and the AGENDA model. Arnold CL, Coran JJ, Hagen MG. Patient Educ Couns. 2012 Sep;88(3):399-405.
- Disaster preparedness of households with special needs in southeastern Pennsylvania. Uscher-Pines L, Hausman AJ, Powell S, DeMara P, Heake G, Hagen MG. Am J Prev Med. 2009 Sep;37(3):227-30.
Assistant Professor of Medicine
- Goede, D.L., Hagen, M.G., Meenrajan, S., Lo, M.C. (2020) When Is It Safe to See the Doctor? J GEN INTERN MED doi: 10.1007/s11606-020-06034-3
- J Frank, MD, MPH; A Fox, MD, MS; A Chatterjee, MD, MPH; D Goede, MD; A Gordon, MD, MPH; J Starrels, MD, MS (2018) Harm Reduction and the Drug Overdose Crisis: Evidence and Advocacy Opportunities SGIM Forum 41 (9): 1-3
- Goede, D., Joy, S. (2018) It Is Past Time for a National Prescription Drug Monitoring Program. SGIM 2018 July. Forum 41 (7): 6-7.