Eric A. Dietrich, PharmD, BCPS
Clinic Location: UF Health Internal Medicine – Tower Hill
|Associate of Arts Degree||University of Florida|
|Doctor of Pharmacy||University of Florida College of Pharmacy|
|Post-doctoral Fellowship||University of Florida, Colleges of Pharmacy and Medicine||Family Medicine|
Certifications and Licensures:
- State of Florida Pharmacist License
- Pharmacotherapy Specialties
- HIPPA Certification for Researchers
- Florida E-FORCSE
Awards and Honors:
- Outstanding Reviewer 2012, Annals of Internal Medicine
- 2011 Equal Access Clinic Outstanding Service Award
Memberships in Professional Societies:
- American College of Clinical Pharmacy
Publications and Posters:
- Carris NW, Hwang AY, Smith SM, …, Dietrich EA, Anderson KV. Patient satisfaction with extendedinterval warfarin monitoring. J Thromb Thrombolysis. 2016 June 1 [epub ahead of print]. Doi: 10.1007/s11239-016-1385-9.
- Davis K, Dietrich E. Ivabradine (Corlanor) for heart failure. Am Fam Physician 2016;15:682-84.
- Carek PJ, Malaty J, Dietrich E, et al. Addressing hospital readmissions: impact of weekly review. Family Medicine 2016 (in press).
- Carek PJ, Dietrich E, Feller D, Malaty J, Lombardi J, Blanc P, Samraj G. Addressing Hospital Readmissions: Impact of Weekly Review. Poster Presentation – University of Florida Health Quality and Patient Safety Week. Gainesville, Florida. March 17, 2016.
- Smith SM, Carris NW, Dietrich E, et al. Physician-pharmacist collaboration versus usual care for treatment-resistant hypertension. J Am Soc Hypertens 2016;10:307-17.
- Davis KA, Miyares MA, Dietrich E. Dual antiplatelet therapy with clopidogrel and aspirin after ischemic stroke: a review of the evidence. Am J Health Syst Pharm 2015;72:1623-9.
- Kuritzky L, Espay AJ, Gelblum J, Payne R, Dietrich E. Diagnosing and treating neurogenic orthostatic hypotension in primary care. Postgrad Med 2015;127:702-15.
- Carris NW, Spinelli A, Pierini D,…,Dietrich E. Feasibility of extended-interval follow-up for patients receiving warfarin. Cardiovasc Ther 2015;33:98-103.
- Osteoarthritis, Pharmacotherapy Principles and Practice, 4th Edition: A Case Based Care Plan Approach Dietrich E, Michaudet C, Smith SM. Osteoarthritis. In: Chisholm-Burns MA, Katz M, Matthias K, eds. Pharmacotherapy Principles & Practice. 4th ed. New York: McGraw-Hill, (in press).
Please click here for a list of Eric Dietrich’s industry relationships.