Spinal Cord Injury
Assistant Professor; Medical Director, Integrative Medicine Program
- Autonomic dysreflexia and associated acute neurogenic pulmonary edema in a patient with spinal cord injury: a case report and review of the literature. Calder KB, Estores IM, Krassioukov A. Spinal Cord 2009 May;47(5):423-5.
- Silver hydrogel urinary catheters: evaluation of safety and efficacy in single patient with chronic spinal cord injury. Estores IM, Olsen D, Gómez-Marin O. J Rehabil Res Dev. 2008;45(1):135-9.
- Prevention and treatment of heterotopic ossification after spinal cord injury. Banovac K, Sherman AL, Estores IM, Banovac F. J Spinal Cord Med. 2004;27(4):376-82.
- Lack of justification for routine abdominal ultrasonography in patients with chronic spinal cord injury. Sipski ML, Estores IM, Alexander CJ, Guo X, Chandralapaty SK. J Rehabil Res Dev. 2004 Jan-Feb;41(1):101-8.
C-reactive protein and erythrocyte sedimentation rate in patients with heterotopic ossification after spinal cord injury. Estrores IM, Harrington A, Banovac K. J Spinal Cord Med. 2004;27(5):434-7.
- The consumer’s perspective and the professional literature: what do persons with spinal cord injury want? Estores IM. J Rehabil Res Dev. 2003 Jul-Aug;40(4 Suppl 1):93-8.